Wednesday, September 3, 2014

T H R E E | Growing Up is Overrated

I've often pondered this question... what do you want to be when you grow up?  I wish I had an answer.  

{Professionally} I'm pretty much on point with where I want to be.  I wish I were a little bit further ahead (having finished my CPA license, gathered some more experience, making more money) but overall, I'm usually pretty happy with where I am.  If I had it to do all over again, knowing what I know now, I might {would} have made some different choices.  Hindsight is 20/20.  I still stand by the idea that the world can't expect an 18 year old to make a decision about the rest of their life.  It's impossible. 

{Personally} I've struggled a bit.  After a disaster of a marriage, a miserable divorce, I'm finally H A P P Y.  It's an incredible feeling.  But my patience?  Yeah, not so much.  I'm ready for the next step in our journey.  It'll happen in time, I have faith in that.  There's a lot of changes happening, and it's going to all work out and be amazing in the end.  

1 comment:

  1. And I so can't wait to be there to see the happy next step!

    ReplyDelete