Monday, September 22, 2014

T W E N T Y - T W O | Blogs

Five blogs that I read all of the time...

www.younghouselove.com - John & Sherry are currently on a hiatus to focus on their little family of four, but I love this blog because they really break down how to do a variety of DIY projects around the house!  Not that I have a house to DIY, but it gives me something to look forward to in the future.  :-)

www.theblissfulbee.com - I adore this blog for a couple of reasons.  #1.  Amy is a Texas girl that resides in Fort Worth.  Um, yay DFW!  #2.  She has impecable decorating sense that really speaks to me.  #3.  She refinishes pieces that she finds at various places for cheap!  I love the idea of reusing pieces instead of buying new. 

http://www.wardrobeoxygen.com/ - Alison has amazing style!  Seriously!  And she's not your typical size 2, without ZERO curves.  I appreciate women who are a size 2 without curves, but well, I'm not.  So I really look to Alison for inspiration!

http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com/ - Another girl who has amazing fashion sense, and isn't a size 2.  

http://wordsfromabookaholic.blogspot.com/   - Kate is one of my sweet friends that I met through my military wives group!  :-)  She's an amazing girl, who shares my love of reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment