Thursday, September 4, 2014

F O U R | Fashion Trends

I tend to shy away from fashion trends.  Not because I don't like them, but because I find that I lack the time, energy, and patience to shop often, put together outfits, include jewelry, etc.  I wish I were one of those girls that just always looks put together, but I'm not.  Quite frankly, I feel like a hot mess 99% of the time.  I think a lot of is deals with the weight I've put on in recent years, a lot of it is lack of self confidence.  One of these days I'm just going to have to get it together, because work will demand it.  

So, a fashion trend I love...

Maxi SKIRTS!  They are so easy to throw on, add a cute top, a necklace, and bam. Love. Them.

A fashion trend I hate...

Peplum tops, dresses, etc.

Unless you are a size 2, with no curves, it's incredibly hard to pull of this trend. That's not saying that some women bigger than a size 2 don't rock this trend, and look fantastic.  I'm not one of them.  Between being top heavy, then adding ruffles around the middle, it's just NOT a good combination.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way, I don't even wear jewelry, and I think I'm the only one that doesn't at work. And yes-maxi skirts Rock, they feel like pajamas!

    ReplyDelete