Hey guys! It's Day 1 of Brave Love's The Blog-tember Challenge. I'm super excited to be on this little journey with you, because well, um, IT'S FUN! I've always had a thing for writers, books, and their stories, so I think this was a perfect little prompt to get the *challenge* started!
Sept 1st: Imagine the front sleeve of a hard cover novel. Give us your "About the Author" so we can get to know one another, and for fun tell us what your imaginary novel would be about.
So here it goes...
My name is Christina. :-) I was born in Kansas, in May 1983. That makes me 31 years old. I am a natural born red-head with green eyes and freckles, so growing up all of my teachers called me Dorothy. Plus, I had a yorkie dog that definitely resembled Toto. I have a brother who is two and a half years younger than me, to the day. My mom is my absolute best friend. I get my stubborn, independent ways from her. I am a firm believer in education which is why I currently have an Associates of Arts, Bachelors of Science in Finance, a Masters in Business Administration, and am two classes away from a Masters of Science in Accounting. I'm a CPA candidate, which means all of my free time is spent studying. But really, those are things you can read on a resume. Who Am I?
I am: A believer in Christ, Alex's girl, a daughter to her Mamma, a {best} friend, Chloe's mom.
I am: stubborn, strong willed, opinionated, intelligent, optimistic, pessimistic, dedicated, focused.
I long to be: a wife and mom, someday.
I will be: successful in life and in my career.
I strive to be: an amazing friend, a giver of praise and laughter, someone with a big heart who put others first, and a loving girlfriend.
I want to strengthen: my relationship with my Lord and Savior.
I struggle with: accepting help, knowing my limits, saying no, and taking care of myself.
Your forgot "Lindsey's best friend!" :0)
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome, friend.