I find inspiration from various places and varying people. I could honestly say that every single person in my life provides inspiration of some sort, because otherwise, what would the point be? I stay inspired because I always try to remember the joys in life, realize that no matter how bad things are, they could always be worse, and know that God is in control. I may not like how things are going but it's not in my timing, it's in His.
{Inspiring people.}
{Mom} My mom is simply amazing. As a child, my parents divorced when I was 11. My mom worked two jobs to make sure that my brother & I were taken care of, and had the things we needed. It meant that I ended up growing up a bit faster because I took on some of the responsibilities around our house, but I honestly wouldn't trade it for the world. I am, without a doubt, the person I am today because of my mom. At 31 years old, I still think my mom hung the moon. They say that your relationship with your mom grows by leaps and bounds when you have kids, and I can only imagine how amazing ours will be.
{Alex} This man. I don't even know where to begin, but I admire him in so many ways. Despite not having the best childhood, he doesn't let that affect his adulthood. He is such a giver, it doesn't matter if it's his last $1. If someone needs it, he'll give it to them. He has such a heart for God, and I admire that about him. He is such a loving, caring, genuinely amazing person, and I thank God daily that he loves me.
{Lindsey} You know how sometimes you meet people, and they just have a lasting impression on your life? That's Lindsey for me. This girl isn't afraid to go after what she wants, even if it she may face adversity as a result of it. She's incredibly intelligent, beautiful inside and out, a great mom, and she has an amazing heart.
{Amy} There are women that come into your life and truly show you what its like to be a God fearing woman. Amy is that person for me. As a stay at home mom with three little ones, she definitely has her hands full. She's also a National Director for Thirty-One AND one of their national mentors. PLUS, she homeschools her kiddos. Her schedule makes me tired just thinking about it. But she handles everything with such grace.
{Ashley R.} When I first "met" Ashley, I wasn't sure if we'd get along. As the new military wife on the block (online), I found myself intimidated by her. She was very pregnant with her first baby girl, and probably miserable too. But over the years, I've found Ashley to be such an inspiration. Ashley is one of the most non-judgmental women I've ever encountered. She has such a beautiful heart. One of the things that I admire most about her is that she's not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. There have been several instances in the news recently (Robin Williams' death, the Ray Rice situation) where she has spoken up for the "victim" and told the world that we shouldn't judge someone because we don't know. She always helps me to find a new perspective, to open my eyes just a little bit wider, and to see the world a little differently. For that, I'll always be grateful.
Aww friend I LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDelete