Whew. My life on the weekends is incredibly boring, but after such a busy week, it's great to have some down time.
Here's my day so far...
11:30a: Crawl my tired behind out of bed. I went to sleep around 11:30p, but woke up several times through out the night. At 31 years old, I still have ridiculous nightmares, so I kept waking up.
11:45a: Make breakfast. Cinnamon sugar toast. Yum!
12:00p: Sit down and start Becker review for the BEC section.
1:00p: Decide I'm really not in the mood to study, and would much rather clean, so I close the books and get to cleaning.
4:00p: Finish cleaning for the most part, and decide to go back to the books.
7:00p: Lay down with Alex to take a quick nap.
8:30p: Wake up from said nap, KNOWING that there's no way I'll be able to sleep again for awhile.
10:00p: Start CPA studying AGAIN. Anxiously waiting Alex to wake up because I'd really like some ice cream from DQ. Has anyone tried their pumpkin pie blizzard? It's to die for!
No comments:
Post a Comment