I know it seems incredibly silly - but I made it! All thirty days of the Blog-tember Challenge blogged! :-) I had to make use of the "schedule" function on Blogger, but if I wasn't honest about that, one would NEVER know!
I really enjoyed the various topics discussed through the Blog-tember Challenge. First of all, I adore Brave Love, and am continuously thankful that I stumbled across Bailey Jean at some point in the past year. She's a Texas girl, which helps, but overall, I'm just amazed at how together she is for being 23.
I'm surprised that I finished, honestly. I've never put much time or thought into this blog, and only update when it feels like there's something I need to say, which isn't all that often.
My favorite prompt - making the mood board, because it really allowed me to focus in on what I'd like for our wedding, if it happens. :-) I also really liked the fall bucket list prompt!
Overall, I really enjoyed this, and I'm thankful that I choose to participate. I didn't always link up daily, but I definitely participated on my own each of the 30 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment