Saturday, September 6, 2014

S I X | Currently...

...reading Business by Becker.  :-)  Gotta love that CPA preparation.

...watching Season 3 of The Tudors.  I watched the first two seasons several years ago, and then promptly forgot about Season 3 & 4.  I'm trying to get them finished before all the new shows come back at the end of September.

...trying to keep my head on straight, and not get overly excited about a new possible opportunity at work.  I don't want to get my hopes up instead of the let down. 

...eating nothing at the moment. 

...pinning things to do in Pittsburgh and business casual inspiration ideas.

...tweeting about nothing.  I don't do Twitter.

...going a little crazy thinking about all the possibilities!  I just wish I knew SOMETHING.  :-)

...loving the fact that school is back in session, which means the weather will soon start cooling down.  Pumpkin spice lattes are back at Starbucks.  And fall/winter is ON THE WAY!

...discovering that I need to have more confidence in myself & my abilities, and go after my dreams, instead of letting myself down. 

...enjoying the fact that I've had a bit of downtime lately.  It's been glorious.  And something I so desperately needed.

...thinking about the future, the possibilities, and wondering where it all fits into God's plan. 

...feeling exhausted.  Mentally.  Physically.  Emotionally.  All of the studying, the unknowns, the ups and downs, it's draining.

...hoping for positive news.

...listening to the sound of the air conditioner and typing.  I should turn on Pandora or something.

...thanking God for all of His many blessings in my life.  I may not always understand, but His timing is everything.

...starting to realize that the future possibilities are endless.  And I'm excited about that!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! And I may need more information on the news of the work possibility

    ReplyDelete