Sunday, September 28, 2014

T W E N T Y - E I G H T | High & Lows

I'm forever in amazement at how FAST this year has flown by!  And now we're wrapping up the 9th month of the year.  October will be here in just a matter of days, and the remainder of the year is sure to fly by!

September Highs:

1.  I finally got some more news on the job front.  Things are moving now.  :-) So we'll see how that goes.  I don't want to post too much if things end up not working out.
2.  With A being back in school, we've been able to catch up a bit, so that's been nice.  
3.  I was able to meet Lindsey for dinner one night.  It was nice to have some girl time.

September Lows:  

1.  It's still so incredibly hot here.  I'm ready for a break in the heat.
2.  A failing grade for FAR.  Boo!

Overall, September hasn't really been an eventful month, but I'm a-okay with that! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment