Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Recap

So as I sit here in shock and utter disbelief that today is June 1st, I realize that I must recap my May goals. Another failed month my friends.  LOL.

So here were the goals...
Health:

* One 10K (or a 5K if I can't make the race this weekend due to homework. BOO!)

* Make it to the gym at least 3 days a week!

* Try one new, super HEALTHY meal each week.

* Lose 5 more lbs!

School:

* Finish and turn in TWO research papers for ACCT 530.

* Finish and turn in final research paper for ACCT 595.



Personal:

* Get my car cleaned up - oil change, etc.

* Pack up sweaters, and ship to Kelly.

* Organize the apartment, since we're staying here another 5 months.

* Consolidate student loans from BS/MBA.

* Post pictures each week of Level 2 cake decorating!



Crafty:

* Get to work on Carie's project! (Can't tell you what it is, because of course, it's a SECRET!)

Overall, not too bad, but I definitely have some projects I still need to work on! I must get busy. I honestly had a "slacker" month, where once finals were over, I didn't really want to do anything. Will June be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment