Today's topic (day 9) is... "how you hope your future will be like."
Well, let's see. This post reminds me a lot of day 2, where I'd like to be in the next 10 years. It doesn't differ much from that.
#1. I'd like to own a home, so that I can spend time (my free time) dabbling in home decorating, furniture refinishing, etc. And mostly, because I'd like a stable place to call home.
#2. A successful career as a CPA.
#3. A child or two. Maybe even a foster parent if biological children aren't in my future.
#4. Debt free. Or close to it.
#5. Still as super close to my mom, Lindsey, and Carie as I am now. :o)
I'm not super big into material things, so I don't need a 2 caret diamond ring, a fancy Mercedes or Lexus. But really - I just want to be happy. Content with my life, my career, and my relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment