Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 5

Day 05 - A time when you thought about ending your own life.

Man - what in the world is up with these depressing topics?

I know this is going to sound like the biggest cop out in the entire world, but I honestly can't remember a time I've ever wanted to end my life.  I can remember threatening it as a child because my mom didn't let me do something I NEEDED to do, but seriously thought about it, I don't know that it's ever happened.  I'm fortunate in that respect, I suppose.  Life has never felt so closed in that I needed to end it just to get away from it all.  I pray for anyone who is having those feelings.

And please - for ANYONE - who feels like they just can't go on, reach out to someone.  Just know that you are LOVED beyond the shadow of a doubt.  Or call... 1-800-273-TALK!

No comments:

Post a Comment