Here is Lindsey holding her "fake degree" until grades are posted and the real one comes. It's kind of disappointing to get that "place holder" but she'll be receiving the REAL thing soon!!

The next picture is of Carie, Lindsey, and I at Zen Austin Ranch celebrating with drinks!

Saturday... I went to Carie's house and did a prom "down do" for her friend, Kim. Then I came home, and hung out around the house until it was time to meet Lindsey, Carie and James, Matt and Tia for dinner and playing at Dave & Buster's for my birthday celebration! My crazy husband won TONS of tickets on the Wheel of Fortune game. :o) When we cashed out all of our tickets (Marcus', Lindsey's and mine) we had 4,781 tickets! Crazy!
Sunday... I woke up early and meet Lindsey and Carie at the movie theatre to see Something Borrowed. It was very cute - and very similar to the book, which is a big surprise. We also got to see a preview for the new HP7 - Part 2 movie! Um! I'm so freaking excited. :o) Then Marcus cooked a fabulous dinner of steak and YUMMY mac n' cheese for my last "hoorah" before dieting and training begins!
It was an awesome low key weekend, and a great end to a stressful semester. It's been so nice to just enjoy life and not be running around crazy working on school or other stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment