March Goals (Recap)
Welp - it's that time again, already! I feel like my life is flashing before my eyes! My primary focus this month was on getting ready for the Becker Review, as well as submitting my application of intent to the state board. I accomplished both of those. I won't say it's a completely successful month, but at least I managed to accomplish *something.*
HEALTH
1. Create a work out plan. Goal date: 3/15/2014
2. Water, water, water. 80 ounces per day. Track! Goal date: EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
3. Log the fruits/veggies challenge @ work. Goal date: EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
HOME
1. Hem curtains for living room. Goal date: 3/15/2014
2. Hang curtain rod & curtains for living room. Goal date: 3/16/2014
PERSONAL
1. Update, re-create, start over, etc. on the 101 Things to do list. Find new focus. Erase the past, and start over fresh. Goal date: 3/15/2014
2. Achieve three items on 101 things list. Goal date: 3/31/2014
3. Mail CPA Intent Application to state board. Goal date: 3/7/2014
4. Register for Becker CPA review. Audit review in April. Goal date: 3/15/2014
I am so excited about your CPA stuff! You are well on your way, girlie!!!!
ReplyDelete