Friday, April 25, 2014

High Five for Friday

How in the heck is it Friday already?!  I'm just thankful this week FLEW by, but this weekend will be full of CPA exam prep.  :-)  Only a few more months to go, think 10.  Haha.

Let's see...

1.  I got the approval from the state board to actually REGISTER for the first section of the CPA exam.  I'm hoping to get a date towards the end of May, but we'll see what happens.  

2.  Do you see these two?  I'm beginning to wonder why they keep me around.  LOL.


3.  We finally got bar stools for our kitchen this week.  Purchased 4, but 2 of them are going to one of my best friend's houses.  I figure she'll get tired of them, and I can buy them back from her, so we can have 4 because we actually have room for 4 at our bar.  LOL.


4.  My rockin' sunburn finally started peeling yesterday.  I thought I'd get out without peeling, but I wasn't that lucky.  It's definitely not as bad as it usually is, so I consider that a Norwex win (see this post).

5.  We have ZERO plans this weekend!  Well, except some more Becker studying, but maybe, just maybe, we'll have time to straighten up the house, clean, and just enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. LOL the Alex and dog picture is adorable! HA. So glad everything is moving along so nicely for you!!!

    ReplyDelete