Friday, April 4, 2014

High Five for Friday

I'm doing better, huh?!  You know, totally on a "schedule" and all.  Psht.  Really, I'm just having fun trying to document everything going on right now.

I really hope you ALL had a fantastic week.  We've had some bi-polar weather, but things are still much warmer here than they are in the rest of the world.  I hope none of you sustained any major damage after the storms last night.  

1.  My little brother got the keys to his new place today.  Woo hoo for him being close!  Like, across the parking lot close.

2.  We have such a busy weekend ahead.  :o)  Dinner with some sweet friends we haven't seen in awhile and a concert tonight.  A wedding tomorrow.  Church on Sunday. Somewhere in there, I have to find time to finish up some homework and make a grocery store run.

3.  I finally finished the bunting for Eve's show in April.  I'm over two weeks early!  That's pretty good for me.

Next, to start on the decorations and such for Lindsey's baby shower.

4.  Becker starts Monday.  I'm terrified.  But so happy to start this journey!  :-)  CPA license, here I COME!

5.  I've been looking at houses online in Raleigh, NC.  I know that we'll be leaving Texas this time next year, and we're still trying to narrow down where it is exactly that we want to go.  Raleigh definitely ranks towards the top of our list.

No comments:

Post a Comment