Time is totally slipping away from me. I can't believe it's already April 22nd. It seems like we were *JUST* celebrating Christmas and New Year's. I can remember the times that my mom used to tell me to slow down, enjoy life, and enjoy being a kid. I wish I had listened. LOL.
I missed posting a Five for Friday post last week, so here it goes...
1. Yay for a long weekend. :-)
I'm one of the fortunate few to have Good Friday off work. For me and my faith, Good Friday has a significant meaning. Good Friday marks the day of the crucifixion of Jesus. Easter Sunday is the day that we celebration the resurrection of Jesus, when Mary Magdalene found the tomb empty.
2. Saturday is/was the Operation: A Taste of Home Car Show. It was the first car show put on by Alex's cousin, Eve. The turn out was fantastic. She didn't raise as much money as she hoped, but she still did pretty well! The next event is in July.
3. We had our annual health fair at work on Thursday. I had a 10 minute massage, and was told that if I don't come up with some way to eliminate stress from my life, I'm likely to be hospitalized. Yay! That sounds exciting. LOL. Needless to say, I've made the decision to postpone graduation (with my second Master's) until after I pass the CPA exam. Trying to juggle two has been tough.
4. We got to see our old neighbors and dear friends, M and S this weekend! It was fantastic. I really miss living close to them. Hopefully, they'll be moving our way soon!! :-)
5. I am officially *almost* 1/2 of the way through the Becker AUD review. I just finished up the lecture for the 3rd section of 6. Now, to get through the homework & the simulations.
WOOP Right on track! And yay for you for recognizing that you are stressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete