Friday, April 11, 2014

High Five for Friday

Can you believe it's ALREADY Friday, again?!  

As Fridays roll around, I'm always excited for a solid 48 hours spent at home, in my pajamas if I want to be, hanging with my loves, and just not having to worry about WORK.

So what awesome sauce things happened to YOU this week????

1.  I got my approval letter from the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.  Basically, in order to sit for the CPA exam, you have to achieve a certain number of tasks, and then you are eligible to sit for the exam.  This letter basically states that I'm ready to study & sit for the exam.  Ekk!!

2.  I went to my first yoga class this week, and I absolutely LOVED it.  My brother's girlfriend, Megan, and I are going to make it a weekly thing.  The stress relief was fantastic.  :-)

3.  I also went to my first chiro visit this week.  Megan is a Chiro Intern, and she needed the hours.  I needed an adjustment, or well, I thought I did.  We went through the overall first exam, and I found out that one of my hips doesn't move the way it's supposed to.  The good news is that she thinks she can fix it, and do you know what that means?  HOPEFULLY NO MORE HIP PAIN!!

4.  I made it through the first section of AUD with Becker.  Alive.  LOL.  But - I definitely realize how much work this is going to be.  While I knew it going into it, man, this Becker CPA review is NO joke.

5.  IT'S THE FREAKING WEEKEND!!  I'm meeting Lindsey and her mom, Becky, tomorrow to have a girl's lunch and do some baby registry!  

No comments:

Post a Comment