Recently - a dear friend, Shannon, started selling Norwex products. A little skeptical at first, I did a bit of research and decided to give the products a try. More than the products, I fell for the company. Norwex really prides itself on cleaning and household products that do not contain harmful chemicals. SIGN ME UP! :-)
My first order consisted of the "Household Package" which includes a Enviro Cloth, a Window Cloth, and a Dust Mitt. When I received my order, I immediately got to cleaning. You see - Norwex products don't require additional cleaner. Say what?! No, FOR REAL.
I put on the Dust Mitt, like a glove, about once a week, and wipe down all of the surfaces in my house. It takes maybe 10 minutes. I use the window cloth, without water, to wipe down mirrors, our stainless steel fridge/microwave/etc. Again, maybe another 10 minutes. Then I wipe down all the counter tops, etc. with a wet enviro cloth. 10 more minutes. So, in 30 minutes, I've dusted, cleaned the counters, mirrors, etc. 30 MINUTES! Do you know how long it used to take me before Norwex? Much, much longer.
Here's how and WHY these products work:
From the Urban Homemaker:
Norwex Antibac Microfiber is one of the most innovative products in cleaning! Unlike cotton cloths that will spread the dirt, grease and other particles around, Norwex Microfiber, when used wet, lifts these particles up into the cloth and away from the surface. Once inside the cloth, the micro silver in the cloth goes to work with self purification properties against the mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours, so that it is ready to use again.
Now, imagine that my Norwex consultant offers a chance to try MORE Norwex products. If you are anything like me, you jump on the chance. Shannon sent me an Enviro body cloth, a sample of the Timeless Organics Shea Butter, and Timeless Natural Hand Cleaner.
In order to do these products justice - I'm going to review each product separately.
This product reminded me so much of the enviro cloth I already have that I use for household cleaning. This product is incredibly soft, gentle on the skin, and does a fantastic job of leaving your body feeling clean. I always wash my face first thing in the morning, and then again in the evening, and I used the body cloth to help aid in the process. It has an antibacterial component which is great when you are putting this against your skin. This product comes in some really CUTE colors. And Norwex even has specialty clothes for BABY, for all of you expectant mommas out there. :-)
Timeless Organics Shea Butter:
So, I think this is probably one of my favorite Norwex products thus far. The shea butter comes out a little grainy when you first remove it from the container, but you heat up the product by putting some in the palm of your hand and blending it with your finger until it's smooth. I have the DRIEST skin. One of the ways that I personally used this product was that I put it on my heels and feet, and then went to bed wearing socks, to help keep the moisture against my skin. In just a matter of days, I could already see a noticed improvement. The unusual way I used this product is this. On Saturday, I got a pretty nasty sunburn. You know when you burn, and your skin begins to repair itself, you start to itch. Well, once the pain of the sunburn went away, I started using the shea butter on the burn to put some of the moisture back into my skin. It's been incredible. So far, I haven't peeled, at all. My skin is still pink, but it's healing nicely, and I don't have the intense itching. As many times as I've been sunburned in the past, I swear that the difference in healing this time is due to this product.
Timeless Natural Hand Cleaner:
The last product Shannon sent me was the Timeless Hand Cleaner. I stuck this item in my purse for those random uses during the day when you can't always get to a sink to wash your hands. First of all, this product smells AMAZING. I used it just this morning, and I've been able to smell it on my hands since then. It has such a light, clean, fresh smell. Coming from someone who has a major aversion to most smells, including perfumes, this is a great feature. This product does not dry your hands out like the traditional anti-bacterial hand sanitizer. Typically I have to follow up with lotion, and I haven't had to do that with this product.
Overall, I can't find a single negative thing to say about any of the Norwex products I've tried. I can't wait to try more of them!
For ALL of your Norwex needs - contact Shannon Bennett. Healthy Shannon-igans on Facebook. Or in Omaha, NE on the main Norwex page.
I agreed to post a review, and tell my friends about it. So I'm going to do both! I was no in way compensation for this review, but I was given the products.




I LOVE Norwex! I became a consultant in February and every time I get a new product, it becomes my favorite! In addition to the ones you've mentioned, I also love the mesh dish cloth and the cleaning paste. They are awesome!
ReplyDelete