Friday was a vacation day for me. I wanted to get caught up a bit on house cleaning, I needed to work on my research paper for Advanced Accounting, and I just needed to "re-charge" day to get my feet underneath me again. Friday, I woke up around 8, and spent the next 6 hours working on my paper. Around 2p, A and I left the house and ventured out to Arlington. We've been tossing the idea around of buying a Mini Cooper to have as a second vehicle, so we ventured to Arlington to test drive one. Then, Alex surprised me with a trip to Twisted Root and the UTA Planetarium. If you've never been to a Planetarium, and are even SLIGHTLY interested in stars, planets, and our galaxy, I definitely recommend UTA!
Saturday - oh my gosh. I'm still trying to catch up on this one. My brother sent me a text at 7:56a that the movers were at his apartment. He's moving into a unit in the same complex at me, but his keys won't be available until Friday. He had to be out of his current place today. So he moved everything into my garage.
After that, I met a woman who was buying a couple of glass vases I had for sale, and then another woman who was selling the Harry Potter books in hardback. Went to Kinko's to pick up the candy wrappers for Lindsey's gender reveal party, stopped by Burger King to grab lunch, and realized that Kinko's only printed ONE of the candy wrapper instead of the 20 I needed. So I frantically called them, all while forgetting to order my own lunch at BK. Raced home, changed clothes, did my hair, got in the car to drive to Denton to watch Matt's girlfriend's rugby game. Fun game if you've never watched one, but I am too big of a sissy to play rugby. LOL.
After the rugby game, the four of us went to grab pizza and then venture to Riprock's for the girl's third half celebration. Stayed there until 5:15, left Alex with my brother and Megan, and I drove home. I had to stop by Kinko's to pick up the remaining candy wrappers, run home, finish up the chocolate bars, freshen up a bit, and head to Olive Garden for Lindsey's reveal.
She's having a baby boy!
Sunday was church, finishing up some homework and a quiz that was due last night, as well as helping to finish up Matt's apartment in Fort Worth. Whew.
Speaking of church - if you are in the area on April 19th or 20th - you *need* to check out one of Gateway's amazing Easter services. For more information - check out easter.gatewaypeople.com. If you want to come with us - PLEASE let me know!
Man, I'm tired. Is it Friday yet?!
No comments:
Post a Comment