How in the world is it FRIDAY again already?! I'm most certainly not complaining, but it just feels like the weeks are FLYING by. I'm at home today, working on a research paper for Advanced Accounting. I'm pretty sure I could teach a class on International Financial Reporting Standards, in case anyone was interested.
So let's see -
1. I know Lindsey's baby's gender. And I can't tell a soul. Well, other than Alex! LOL. She'll find out tomorrow at a dinner. I couldn't be more thrilled to share the news with her and all of her friends. I have the Hershey bar's colored with the gender, and wrapped, and ready to go. I can't share the picture of them here, but be on the lookout next week!
2. Seriously - Alex and Chloe make me laugh. These two definitely keep life interesting. I was sitting at work this week when Alex sent me this text message photo. I mean, how could you not giggle?!
3. Can you believe that I'm only one week away from starting my first review course with Becker? It's kind of crazy to imagine that I've been working towards this goal in some capacity for TWELVE years. Granted, I took the long route, but still, I'm finally here. Pray for me over the next 12 months. It's going to be a grueling experience. A co-worker is also going through Becker. She started in March, so she's about a month ahead of me, but at least I have someone who understands and is going through the process with me. She was smart enough to stop going to school this year, and focus on the review, whereas I'm trying to finish up my Master's at the same time.
4. My brother is moving his stuff into our place this weekend. It's only for a week, but my poor car will have to be parked outside. I'm just glad he'll be close again! He'll basically move out next weekend.
5. Next Thursday, 4/3, will be my ONE YEAR anniversary with my current company. It's gone by incredibly fast. I feel like I've learned so much, and I can't wait to continue to learn as the time goes by.
HAHA OMG I love the doggie mustache!
ReplyDelete