Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

Ekk!  Today is the day of Lindsey's anatomy scan to find out what Lil J's gender is!  She's bringing me the results in a SEALED envelope, and I'm coloring the Hershey bars this week, for this weekend's gender reveal party.  I'm super excited! 

Friday night, I met Lindsey and her mom, Becky, at the Rhea Lana consignment sale.  If you are an expectant mother or already have kids - it's an AWESOME consignment sale.  Lindsey got a ton of stuff for not much money, to help prepare for the baby!  They even had cloth diapers.  Color me impressed.  :-)

Saturday, I got up and worked on homework for a bit.  Nothing exciting, but had to be done.  I'm trying to get as far ahead in my studies as possible so that when the Becker review starts on 4/7, I'm not scrambling trying to finish school work too.

Then, we made the trek to Whitesboro to see my mom's new puppy, Winston.  He's an ham! If you've ever been around a poodle, they have such a sweet disposition, and Winston is no different.  Mom says he's doing great in terms of training, and he's already a well-behaved puppy as it is.  





Sunday - CHURCH!  :o)  I love our church, and I always love our Sunday sermons.  They just start the week off right.  I can't wait to be in a position where we can join a small group and attend classes during the week.  Right now, my schedule with school just doesn't allow it, but someday.  

After church, we took Chloe pup to the dog park.  She's such a goofball.  She'd much rather play with the people there than the dogs.  

We must have worn her out though, because she was a lazy dog when we got home. 


Check out where that Alex and I found her when it was time for bed...




1 comment: