February Goals (Recap)
I haven't focused much on the health aspect of life in February. Work hit me like a ton of bricks this month, coupled with school. I made progress on other aspects of my life, like getting the move behind us, decorating and organizing the new place, etc. I wouldn't say February was a total loss.
HEALTH
1. Now that the move in behind us, find a fitness routine that works for me.
2. Go to at least one of Teresa's yoga classes in the month of February.
3. Research PCOS more, and the impact that food has on it. Focus on switching to a more "clean" lifestyle. I did order books to start research on this, but that's as far as I got.
4. Record body measurements on February 1st and again on February 28th. Take pictures too.
HOME
1. Hang the bedroom curtains and hem/hang the living room & dining room curtains. We got the bedroom curtains hung. We'll be working on the living room this weekend.
2. Organize the pantry, bathroom, and dresser drawers. We need to find some storage options for the pantry as our new pantry has really wide shelves, and it's not the easiest to reach the top.
3. Finish unpacking the boxes in the garage. I'd say we made it about 85% through this one.
PERSONAL
1. Update, re-create, start over, etc. on the 101 Things to do list. Find new focus. Erase the past, and start over fresh. Goal date: 2/14/2014. Yeah, didn't happen.
2. Learn meditation, breathing tricks to overcome the anxiety and panic. I really struggle with this one, but I'm doing better. When I originally posted this list of February goals, I was having a really bad day. But after talking to some friends, figuring out more of my trigger points, and how to overcome them, it was the only bad day I had in February.
3. Successfully mark off 3 - 5 "items" on the 101 Things list.
Woah I am behind on reading your blog! Sorry, friend I haven't been on much. Well, according to your list, and based on what you've told me, it sounds like you HAVE been quite productive on accomplishing some things of the list. WOOP
ReplyDelete