Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March Goals

The last week in February, I attended a quick one hour class at work that talks directly about setting goals as well as identifying and eliminating self-defeating habits.  Setting SMART goals was something I really need to focus on, because my goals tend to be lofty without any real measurement to them.  I'm going to try this in March, and see how I do.

Just for your info:
S - Specific
M - Measurable
A - Attainable
R - Relevant
T - Time-Bound


HEALTH
1.  Create a work out plan.  Goal date: 3/15/2014
2.  Water, water, water.  80 ounces per day.  Track!  Goal date:  EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
3.  Log the fruits/veggies challenge @ work.  Goal date:  EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

HOME
1.  Hem curtains for living room.  Goal date:  3/15/2014
2.  Hang curtain rod & curtains for living room.  Goal date:  3/16/2014

PERSONAL
1.  Update, re-create, start over, etc. on the 101 Things to do list.  Find new focus.  Erase the past, and start over fresh.  Goal date:  3/15/2014
2.  Achieve three items on 101 things list.  Goal date: 3/31/2014
3.  Mail CPA Intent Application to state board.  Goal date:  3/7/2014
4.  Register for Becker CPA review.  Audit review in April.  Goal date:  3/15/2014


1 comment:

  1. Love your list, hun! Especially the ERASE THE PAST part. :)

    ReplyDelete