Friday, March 21, 2014

High Five for Friday

This is fun.  Recapping my week, and all.  :-)  It's been a great week actually, but it started out kind of rough.  I ended up with a sinus infection and just all around feeling crappy last Thursday, so I took Friday off, and spent the majority of the weekend in bed.  Since I didn't get my typical household things done, I've felt behind all week long.  

1.  This week stared NCAA March Madness.  We're having a competition of "brackets" at work.  The person with the most wins gets Mavericks tickets.  And since I've never been to a Mavs game, I thought it would be fun.  You don't win, if you don't participate.  However, with the loss of Ohio State to Dayton yesterday, I had three losses right off the bat, since I counted on my Buckeyes to at least make it to the Regional Finals.  I mean, come on!  





2.  I introduced Alex to the wonder of Tiff's Treats on Wednesday.  So yummy!  Since we're out of their delivery zone, we had to go pick them up, but oh man, so worth it!  AND, the even better news is that they are opening a Tiff's Treats in Las Colinas, near work!



3.  It's simple, but for the majority of my adult life, I've gone every two weeks to the salon to get solar nails put on my natural nails.  Not only is it expensive, but it's time consuming. I decided to stop the solar nails, and attempt to grow my natural nails out.  So far, so good.  Coming from the girl who has pretty much never had nails because she bites them all the time - I'm pretty darn proud.




4.  You have to check out this dog.  Last night, A went to see a friend, so I could focus on homework.  I got a stopping point, and headed to bed to read for awhile.  Usuaully, she'll at least snuggle with me.  But last night, she wasn't having it.  She waited on the edge of the bed until she heard the garage door open.




5.  Yay for the weekend!  I get to do some baby shopping w/ L tonight AND get to see my mom's new puppy tomorrow!  :-)  

1 comment:

  1. I noticed your nails today! SO pretty! Also, I've been contemplating going into Tiff's treats but not sure if I want to start a new addiction. :)

    ReplyDelete