Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Goals - Recap

Here's the long awaited (psht) recap of June... I can't believe that this {YEAR} is 1/2 over.  It seems like we just finished Christmas & New Year's celebration.  And now, we're in the middle of summer. In just a few weeks, advertisements will begin again for back to school.  Time flies.   

HEALTH
1.  Just attempt to get some sort of exercise, even if it's walking the dogs, for 30 minutes per day.  Didn't happen, but I'm not going to stop trying!

HOME
1.  Hang curtain rod & curtains for living room.  Goal date:  6/21/2014  Nope.
3.  Hang IKEA shelves above desk, and organize the office space.  Goal date:  6/21/2014  Nope.  
 PERSONAL
1.  Stay on schedule for FAR review. DO NOT GET BEHIND!  I'm a little behind, but not much.  It's only because I decided to ignore Becker last weekend, so I'm going to count this one as a success.
2.  Finish Project #1 for baby shower.  Goal date:  6/7/2014
3.  Finish Project #2 for baby shower.  Goal date:  6/14/2014
4.  Finish Project #3 for baby shower.  Goal date:  6/21/2014
5.  Finish Project #4 for baby shower.  Goal date:  6/27/2014

I got all the baby shower projects done!  :o)  On time.  Woo hoo!  I'm looking forward to sharing photos in the coming weeks, once I get around to it.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, those shower projects were pretty much the coolest things I've ever seen! You rock, C!

    ReplyDelete