I work for a company that offers a ton of fantastic benefits for the overall health & well-being of their employees. One of the benefits include a wellness coach that will focus on fitness, stress, and/or nutrition. Basically, you fill out a questionnaire online, schedule a meeting, and start working towards making positive lifestyle changes.
I sound like a commercial.
But either way - my first "coaching" session was tonight. My coach's name is Jon. But really, at the end of the day, my entire goal with the sessions is to change my outlook and reaction when it comes to dealing with stress and anxiety.
We'll have a 30 minute phone call every two weeks to discuss how things are going, make changes or improves, and to give me goals to work towards going forward.
My Goals:
1. Incorporate some kind of fitness schedule. 30 minutes per day. Or an hour per day. Whatever I can do.
2. Walk away from stressful situations if/when my stress level reaches an 8.
Yay I've missed your posts! Well, it sounds like a very healthy element to your life. Please keep me posted on all the happenings! Rooting for happiness and less stress!!!! :)
ReplyDelete