Wednesday, July 30, 2014

August Goals

I will say that even though I don't always feel accomplished when it's time to evaluate these goals and post a recap, I refuse to give up.  One of these days, I'll have completed everything on my list!  :-)

Here are my August goals:

Just for your info:
S - Specific
M - Measurable
A - Attainable
R - Relevant
T - Time-Bound


HEALTH
1.  Work out.  Period.  30 minutes, at least.  3 - 5 days a week.  Just do something.

 HOME
1.  Hang curtain rod & curtains for living room.  Goal date:  8/10/2014
2.  Hang IKEA shelves above desk, and organize the office space.  Goal date:  8/10/2014

PERSONAL
1.  Take the FAR portion of the CPA exam.
2.  Celebrate Adam's arrival, and get LOTS of baby snuggles!
3.  Plan one evening out.  Do something fun & spontaneous to break up the boredom of always studying.  Live a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment