Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Goals

Here we are... in the 7th month of the calendar year.  This month is going to be pretty busy at work, as we're in the midst of a quarter & month end, an interim and mid-year audit, as well as the German audit, BiLMoG.  All of these which I'm very much involved in.  I need to continue to focus on Becker & the CPA exam as well.

Here are my July goals:


Just for your info:
S - Specific
M - Measurable
A - Attainable
R - Relevant
T - Time-Bound


HEALTH
1.  A friend & I are going to start Jamie Eason's Live Fit program.  We had initially planned on starting yesterday, but with everything going on at work this week, I asked if we could push the start date back until 7/7.  It's a 12 week program.  

HOME
1.  Hang curtain rod & curtains for living room.  Goal date:  7/20/2014
3.  Hang IKEA shelves above desk, and organize the office space.  Goal date:  7/20/2014

PERSONAL
1.  Stay on schedule for FAR review.  DO NOT GET BEHIND!
2.  Submit the funds to State Board to register for FAR.
3.  Create & stick to a study schedule, once I finish all the lectures/homework/simulations.

1 comment:

  1. You are rockin' it! I'll be y'alls cheerleader on the exercise program until I can join y'all!

    ReplyDelete