Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Goals Recap

I figured I'd go ahead and get the recap for July out of the way, since clearly I'm not going to get anything else done in the next two days.  :-)  July feels like one gigantic FAILURE!  But I refuse to look at things like that.  My schedule revolves around studying for the CPA exam, so anything else I add to that list is just greatness.   

HEALTH

1.  A friend & I are going to start Jamie Eason's Live Fit program.  We had initially planned on starting yesterday, but with everything going on at work this week, I asked if we could push the start date back until 7/7.  It's a 12 week program.  

HOME

1.  Hang curtain rod & curtains for living room.  Goal date:  7/20/2014
3.  Hang IKEA shelves above desk, and organize the office space.  Goal date:  7/20/2014

PERSONAL

1.  Stay on schedule for FAR review.  DO NOT GET BEHIND!
2.  Submit the funds to State Board to register for FAR.
3.  Create & stick to a study schedule, once I finish all the lectures/homework/simulations.

With that being said, pretty much the ONLY thing I did in July is study, study, study.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment