Saturday, July 26, 2014

Time...

It truly feels like time is slipping away sometimes.  I have less than a week until my next "conversation" with my Life Coach, and one of my goals was to get in exercise.  Um, yeah.  I haven't done it yet.

I don't know what the heck is wrong with me and why I have ZERO motivation to go to the gym.  Yet, I hate how ALL of my clothes fit.  I know that the only person who can change that is me.  But what the hay?!  

I haven't even really studied for FAR (the next section in the CPA review).  But man, stress wise, I feel GREAT.  So maybe the down time & the break were just what I needed?  Who knows.

My goal(s) for today...

1.  Grocery shopping (Ugh!)
2.  Finish laundry
3.  Clean apartment 
4.  Study for at least 5 hours for CPA exam
5.  Get in an hour workout

Maybe if I post daily goals instead of monthly goals that'll help?!  Who knows.  We may try it.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm really happy to hear that you are having a bit of emotional relief! Remember, you don't have to be superwoman. Accomplishing even half of those goals is success!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing because I only got the studying and laundry done. LOL.

    ReplyDelete