HEALTH
1. Get my butt in the gym. Since started the Advocare 24 Day Challenge on 4/28, I need to up my working out. I'm going to do the Lean Body for Her Challenge. While the actual "challenge" is over, I have the work out plan, and I'm going to focus on that for the next 12 weeks. Goal date: 5/31/2014 This didn't even happen. I wish I could say that it did, but it didn't. I did the first week of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge, and found that the massive amounts of pills required for the program was too much. I couldn't keep up. So I stopped.
HOME
1. Hang curtain rod & curtains for living room. Goal date: 5/11/2014
3. Hang IKEA shelves above desk, and organize the office space. Goal date: 5/11/2014
PERSONAL
1. PASS AUDIT! I sit for the first section of the CPA exam in May. I'm nervous, but I'm ready. I'm prepared. And by the time the actual test gets here, I will have studied my behind off! :-) Goal date: TBD based on when my exam gets scheduled.
3. Start work on baby shower decor items. Goal date: 5/18/2014
3. Sew maxi skirt from knit fabric. Goal date: 5/25/2014
Heck, I don't know why I'm even bothering. I don't know if I passed Audit, although I did take the exam on 5/28. I won't know results until 6/9. I didn't hang the curtain rod or the curtains in the living room. Heck, I haven't even spackled the hole from when I tried to hang them the first time. I have the supplies for *some* of the nursery decor items, but I haven't started on them. This week, I promise. Only because time is sort of running out. LOL. And the maxi skirts I was going to sew - yeah, I sent the pattern & the fabric to my mom.
3. Sew maxi skirt from knit fabric. Goal date: 5/25/2014
Heck, I don't know why I'm even bothering. I don't know if I passed Audit, although I did take the exam on 5/28. I won't know results until 6/9. I didn't hang the curtain rod or the curtains in the living room. Heck, I haven't even spackled the hole from when I tried to hang them the first time. I have the supplies for *some* of the nursery decor items, but I haven't started on them. This week, I promise. Only because time is sort of running out. LOL. And the maxi skirts I was going to sew - yeah, I sent the pattern & the fabric to my mom.
YOU ARE TOO HARD ON YOURSELF!!!! Look what you *DID* accomplish!
ReplyDelete1) You worked your butt off working full time
2) You nurtured a healthy relationship with Alex
3) You studied your butt off for the Audit
4) You took the audit
5) You remained an awesome daughter and BFF despite your stress level
I am PROUD of you. You need to be, too!