Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Recap

So, I started my High Five for Friday post on Friday, but then got side tracked, and never finished.  Here's a weekend recap instead...

Saturday night, we loaded up the car and headed to the drive-in theatre in Ennis.  It was fun, kind of.  We bought a new car, and couldn't figure out how to turn the cargo lights off in the back, so instead of being able to lay in the back of the X3, we ended up having to sit in the front seat.  Then, the movie we picked was HORRIBLE.  We ended up being so bummed by the entire situation that we just left and came home early.  

Sunday, we all got up pretty early (for us) and headed up to my parent's house for Father's Day.  Matt, Megan, Alex and I piled into the car, along with Chloe.  Alex finally got his new ATV.  :-)  So we spent some time riding it up & down the road, along the back woods, etc.  Sometimes, I really love that my parents live out in the country.  We did some shooting.  I'm still the reigning champion in my family (well, except my step-dad who has much more experience). We had a yummy dinner and then headed home.  We planned on leaving there around 7p, it was after 9.  Hah.  

Things are progressing pretty well with the CPA review for financial (FAR).  I've gathered that I'm never going to have a time where I don't feel at least partially overwhelmed.  :-)


1 comment: