Thursday, June 19, 2014

I'm struggling...

I {always} try to be happy for my friends when pregnancy announcements come out.  It seems like they are happening more & more frequently.  I've watched friends have baby #1, #2, and #3.  I've been supportive.  I read & comment on baby photos, pictures of friends with their kids, etc.  But today, I'm just disappointed.

I've read everything I can read.  I know that it's in God's time, if at all.  But quite frankly, I'm getting irritated & MAD at my situation.  I just don't understand.  I can't wrap my brain around it.  I sit back and am genuinely happy for my friends, but {WHEN THE HELL IS IT GOING TO BE MY TURN?}


Today, I'm angry.

1 comment:

  1. And you are allotted those days! And you aren't alone. I feel like disappointment comes in different forms. There are days when I am angry thinking, "Why does everyone else get to have someone to love, and I have to be alone? Why doesn't someone want to love ME?" It's the same kind of thing, just in a different form. All I can say is that it's totally normal for you to be feeling that way, and don't be afraid to feel those things. It's really hard and I still think when the time is right, and you are actively trying, the odds will be much better for you.
    I really hope your outlook tomorrow is better. It's okay to have bad days. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete