Friday, June 20, 2014

High Five for Friday

I figured after posting such a Debbie Downer post yesterday, I should try to at least post a High Five for Friday.  

1.  It's Friday.  Seriously.  I cannot be more excited about the possibility of *trying* to relax this weekend.  I need to focus a bit on Becker & CPA review, and I have a list of things to accomplish for LJ's baby shower next weekend, but really, I can handle the crafty stuff.  It's what I live for!  :-)

2.  Alex & I finally got a document from the military that we've been fighting for, calling about, and just overall being extremely frustrated with since FEBRUARY 2013!  ::happy dance::


3.  I can't believe that Lindsey's shower is in just over a week.  And even more than that, that Adam's due date is only about 9 weeks away.  It's insane how FAST her pregnancy is flying.  I'm just looking forward to sweet baby boy snuggles!

4.  Becker is going well.  I'm on schedule, which is pretty impressive, considering it's 2 chapters + a TON of homework questions a week.  But I have no life.  It's only a year, it's only a year, IT'S ONLY A YEAR!


5.  We have a relaxing evening grilling out and hanging by the pool with my brother and his girlfriend last night.  

1 comment:

  1. And Adam is going to LOVE his Aunt Christina cuddle time!!! You are doing fantastic on the Becker pacing, keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete