Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March Goals (In Progress)

So I did something this month that I don't normally do... I re-looked at my goals today, about half way through the month.  With that being said, I ended up tweaking the goal dates a bit, but I wanted to give a quick update of the in progress stuff... :-) 

HEALTH
1.  Create a work out plan.  Goal date: 3/15/2014

2.  Water, water, water.  80 ounces per day.  Track!  Goal date:  EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

3.  Log the fruits/veggies challenge @ work.  Goal date:  EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

HOME
1.  Hem curtains for living room.  Goal date:  3/15/2014

2.  Hang curtain rod & curtains for living room.  Goal date:  3/16/2014

PERSONAL
1.  Update, re-create, start over, etc. on the 101 Things to do list.  Find new focus.  Erase the past, and start over fresh.  Goal date:  3/15/2014  DONE!  See the list here... 101 Things.

2.  Achieve three items on 101 things list.  Goal date: 3/31/2014

For the 3 things I'm going to accomplish before the end of March...

1.)  I'm going to do one of the sewing projects pinned on my Pinterest board.  I'm hoping to even get *TWO* done.  ::gasp::

2.)  I'm going to go to yoga on March 22nd with Teresa.

3.)  I'm going to buy myself flowers, just because.  :-)

3.  Mail CPA Intent Application to state board.  Goal date:  3/7/2014  DONE!  DONE!  AND DONE!  I can't even begin to express how freeing it was (and nerve-wracking) to finally mail my letter of intent to the state board.  After all these years of school and knowledge crammed into my little brain, it'll all come down to one last test.

4.  Register for Becker CPA review.  Audit review in April.  Goal date:  3/15/2014  DONE!  I'm registered for ALL parts of the CPA review.  Audit starts April 7th.  If I have the approval from the board in time, I'll take my first test towards the end of May.  Wish me luck!

1 comment: