Monday, March 17, 2014

Baby!

No, I'm not pregnant, although I wish I could say that I were.  :o)  But, that's another story for another time.  The great news is that a sweet friend of mine is.  I love being a part of the pregnancy of each friend that I've been blessed to watch their children come into this world.  Babies are so sweet, and they truly are a joy to watch grow.  

I've been knocking around ideas for the baby shower, and I can't wait to chronicle all of the crafting projects we'll be doing for that as well.  

We will know the baby's gender in just a little over 12 short days, at L's gender reveal party. I won't brag, but I'll get to know FIRST!  :-)  I'm wrapping up Hershey bars and all of L's friends will unwrap the surprise at the same time. 

I'm still thinking boy...

1 comment: