Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Goals - Recap

May has been the most insane month EVER!  With turning 30, finals, a charity event, two races, Mother's Day, etc. I have been lucky to sleep.  Needless to say, my May "accomplished" goals reflect that.

Health

1.  Continue with my weekly workout routine.  A minimum of 5 work outs per week, no matter how small.
2.  DRINK MORE WATER!  Another *must* do goal!
3.  Start and finish the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.

Home

1.  Make a minimum of one new recipe per week for dinner.  Healthy!

2.  Menu plan, and stick to it.
3.  Bring lunch to work a minimum of 3 days a week. 
4.  Grocery shop on the weekends, or Thursday evening. 

Personal

1.  Sign up for professional pictures.  Pick a date with Shani.  I did send Shani an e-mail about pricing.  I haven't heard back from her, and her website isn't working.  Still waiting on this one.  

2.  Read two + books for fun.  Yay for finishing this one!  Look for book reviews.  :o)  I read A Girl, A Guy, and A Ghost by Patricia Mason and Gifted: A Donovan Circus Novel by Liz Long.
3.  Accomplish 3 items from my 101 things list.  I accomplished TWO things from my 101 things list, but that wasn't the goal.  So I'm making this one as incomplete as well.
4.  Accomplish 10 items from my "running" to do list.  I did actually manage to accomplish this one!  Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment