Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Goals

Who needs an introduction... I mean, who reads these things any way besides me?!  Goals are such a touchy subject for me, because I feel ridiculously vulnerable if I don't get them accomplished.  Either I'm setting myself up for failure each and every month, or I'm going into this knowing that the likelihood of accomplishing each of these is slim.   Luckily, June is *so far* a pretty light month in terms of plans.  We'll see.  

Health

1.  Continue with my weekly workout routine.  A minimum of 3 work outs per week, no matter how small.
2.  DRINK MORE WATER!  Another *must* do goal!
3.  Start and finish the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.

Home

1.  Make a minimum of one new recipe per week for dinner.  Healthy!

2.  Menu plan, and stick to it.
3.  Bring lunch to work a minimum of 3 days a week. 
4.  Grocery shop on the weekends, or Thursday evening. 

Personal

1.  Sign up for professional pictures.  Pick a date with Shani. 

2.  Read two + books for fun.
3.  Accomplish 3 items from my 101 things list.
4.  Accomplish 10 items from my "running" to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment