Here's the recap to week 2.
It wasn't as great as week 1. It's been a whirlwind of a week, with so much to accomplish in the evenings. Last Saturday, Alex got a flat tire on the bike so we had to take the bike to the shop and drop it off Saturday afternoon. Our gym at the apartment has a remote to get into it. The remote was on the keys to the bike, which we didn't get back until Tuesday evening.
Sunday & Monday - I did a kettle bell workout. For those of you that have never used a kettle bell, I recommend going out and getting one, PRONTO! Not only do they do amazing things with just a 10 lb weight, but the various exercises you can do with them are incredible. I don't know, I'm weird I suppose, but I do enjoy the kettle bell exercises I've found. And since A has really helped me learn how to do squats accurately, I feel like I'm getting an incredible workout in my apartment. (And it's free!)
Tuesday - We had to go get the bike and pick up a baby shower gift for a baby shower we're going to this weekend, so no work out was had that day.
Wednesday & Thursday - YAY FOR CARDIO! I finally was able to get in some cardio. I discovered something else this week too. I can take my iPad to the gym, open the Kindle app, increase the font size (I'm blind without glasses - but I don't wear them in the gym) and get some reading in too! It's like I'm being productive AND working out at the same time. Plus, it makes working out not seem so... chore like.
I'll do one more day of cardio tonight, just to get in my 5 days for the week.
Eating - now that's a differnet story. It's definitely been somewhat of a struggle this week. School has been overwhelming, so I haven't eaten perfectly. It hasn't been terrible, but not nearly as awesome as it was week 1. My plan is to completely change that for week 3.
Oh! And weight loss so far - 0.8 lbs. I was hoping for a much greater weight loss, but anything is better than nothing. So yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment