Monday, July 1, 2013

June Goals - Recap

Health

1.  Continue with my weekly workout routine.  A minimum of 3 work outs per week, no matter how small.  I have to say, I'm kind of proud of this one!  It wasn't always easy with work and school, but I managed.
2.  DRINK MORE WATER!  Another *must* do goal!  Another one I'm proud of!  Drinking water is tough for me, but I was successful.
3.  Start and finish the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.

Home

1.  Make a minimum of one new recipe per week for dinner.  Healthy!

2.  Menu plan, and stick to it.
3.  Bring lunch to work a minimum of 3 days a week.   Done!  Yay!
4.  Grocery shop on the weekends, or Thursday evening.   Done!  Yay!

Personal

1.  Sign up for professional pictures.  Pick a date with Shani. 

2.  Read two + books for fun.  
3.  Accomplish 3 items from my 101 things list.  I only managed to accomplish 1.  But that's okay, it's better than nothing.  
4.  Accomplish 10 items from my "running" to do list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment