I don't always post a weekend recap, but then, exciting things don't always happen during our weekends off.
This weekend, on Saturday, A and I went to our church "Catch The Vision" class, and officially became members. For the first time as an adult, I'm officially a member of a church, and I love it. It truly feels like home. (The only downside is that when we do officially decide to move away from DFW - we'll definitely miss that place. I'm not sure there will ever be another church like it.)
Afterwards - I headed north to my parent's house, while A stayed at home. He hasn't been sleeping well and was dealing with major allergies so I told him to stay home. Hanging with my mom is always fun. And... my stepdad smoked chicken on his new smoker, so that was nice too.
Sunday was full of the typical weekend chores, straightening up the house, laundry, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment