Monday, August 5, 2013

Hello Mornings

Do any of you ever feel like you could utilize your mornings better?  You know - the hours before the rest of the world gets up.  I feel like that's the only time I have left in the day that isn't already occupied by work, school, preparing for the next day, etc.

A couple of weeks ago, I found a website online called HelloMornings.org.  If you haven't heard of it, you should check it out.  I've been feeling lately like waking up a bit earlier and focusing on reading my Bible and studying the Lord's word is something I should really do.  Finding this group of women couldn't have come at a better time.

Starting August 19th, that's exactly what I'm going to be doing.  An online Bible study about the book of Ephesians.

Anyone care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment