Friday, June 22, 2012

An update and a promise...

It's been a while since I posted.  I admit it.  It's tough to keep up with life, work, exercising, eating right, AND a blog.  I mean - nothing in my life is really all that exciting.  I get up each day, go to work, go to the gym, take a shower, eat dinner, watch a few minutes of television or read a book, then it's off to bed to do it all over again tomorrow.  Exciting stuff, huh?!

I've recently made a promise to myself and to my friend, Carie, to begin more journaling of the things I'm dealing with emotionally, mentally, so that I can not only put them on paper, but maybe just maybe, get myself to where I can overcome some of the insecurities I've been facing.    

I've also decided to do something a little unusual.  Lindsey, a dear friend of mine, gave me the coolest Christmas gift.  It's a jar, and each day you are supposed to pull out a slip of paper and answer the question on it.  I thought it might be fun to put my answers on this blog, and then maybe even make a book out of the responses.  I don't know, it's a thought. 

Anyways - once again, I'm going to try to be better about updating.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment