Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sounds

Jar Question:

In your opinion, what is the most annoying sounds?  Scary?  Comforting?

Let's see - most sounds don't really annoy me, but that's only because I can usually tune them out, turn on the radio, or walk away.  I think the MOST annoying sound to me is by far nails on a chalkboard.  I get chills just thinking about it.  Or, you know the way that chalk scratches a chalkboard, and it makes a shrill noise?!  Yeah - ANNOYING!  Heck, kids these days probably have never seen a chalkboard in their classroom.


Scary?!  That one is a lot tougher for me to answer.  I guess squealing tires... on a vehicle that's coming up behind me... fast.  Or a gun shot from an unknown source.  Anything that could possible mean the end of my life.  While I'm not scared to die - I'm not ready to die either.

Comforting?!  The sound of rain... laughter... my Mom's voice... Marcus (most of the time)... and my friends.  Knowing that I have people in my life that I can count on, and hearing their voices when I need them the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment