Jar Question:
Do you or did you have any piercings or tattoos? Describe them.
I have no tattoos - although I've wanted one... for awhile now. If I ever do get the courage up to actually get a tattoo, I want it to be a drawing my Mom did. It's more like a doodle. But if you know anyone with MS, you know that they shake sometimes. Their muscles contract, and they don't often have control of their limbs. But my Mom did this "doodle" as she likes to call it after she was diagnosed with MS. I don't know why, but it's pretty special to me, and it would make an AMAZING tattoo.
As far as piercings go...
I've had my ears both pierced three times, one right after another, in my ear lobe. The only other thing I've ever had pierced is my belly button. I thought it was a great idea when I was 18, and MUCH skinnier, but the guy pierced it crooked and it never healed. After 2.5 years of it, I finally took it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment