This week was even more of a whirlwind, because we had Monday off for Memorial Day and then I had Wednesday off to take the Audit portion of the CPA exam.
High *FIVE* for Friday!
1. Well, I've successfully studied and taken the first part of the CPA exam. Whether I've passed or failed remains to be seen, but I'll know in just over a week. The good news is that I've taken one of the parts, I know more of what to expect, etc. Now, let's just keep our fingers crossed for a PASSING grade.
2. We bought & returned a car this week. It was a decent car, decent price, etc. but when we found out that the salesman completely lied to us about a couple of pretty major things, we decided that this wasn't a car purchase we wanted. Luckily, the dealership took the car back, tore up the checks, and all is well. But still.
3. Chloe has been extra snuggly this week. I think it's a combination of me not being able to spend as much time with her as I've been so busy studying, and the influx of new people in her house.
4. The boys crack me up, especially J. That dog will pull the covers up over him, and sleep like a little kid. It's pretty funny. It's kind of hard to see in this picture, because I didn't dare use the flash and wake him up.
5. Can you believe that LJ's due date is only 87 days away? And the baby shower, even closer than that? I'm not panicking or anything. But I haven't even gotten the invitations mailed yet. I'm still waiting on the final proof so that I can send them to the printer. Ugh! They *should* go out on Monday, if everything goes well.
OMG your puppy pictures are adorable!!!! They really are like children all cuddled up! SO proud of you for taking the first section of your test. I'm sure you did fantastic!!!!! And yes, I can't believe I'm almost 7 months pregnant! FREAKY!
ReplyDelete