Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Goals Recap

April was a good month for GOALS!  It's kind of exciting to be able to check stuff off the ol' list.  :-)

HEALTH
1.  Do some sort of physical activity, 3x per week.  Goal date:  4/30/2014  

Done!  While it wasn't intense work outs, heavy weight lifting, etc. it was a physical activity.  Alex and I started walking several nights a week around the "circle" of our apartment complex.

HOME
1.  Hem curtains for living room.  Goal date:  4/12/2014  Completed:  4/12/2014

2.  Hang curtain rod & curtains for living room.  Goal date:  4/12/2014  

So, yeah.  I kind of ran into a snag with this one.  Apparently, hanging the curtain rods within 6" of the window isn't going to be possible with the way the framing is done.  All I was left with is a GIGANTIC hole in the wall.  So this one is on hold until I can get to Lowe's, get some wall putty, and some paint to fix the hole.  Maybe by the end of the month? 

An update update:  Well, the hole still remains in the wall.  I haven't made it to Lowe's. Oops.  This one will be showing up again for the May goal list.  :-)

3.  Hang IKEA shelves above desk, and organize the office space.  Goal date: 4/12/2014

After the issue with the curtain rods, I decided to hold off on this one for fear of MORE holes in the walls.  LOL.


PERSONAL
1.  Finish bunting for Eve.  Goal date:  4/17/2014  Completed:  4/2/2014
2.  Meet with Jeana to start baby shower planning.  Completed:  4/25/2014
3.  Pick out fabric for baby shower decor.  Completed:  4/29/2014
4.  Sew maxi skirt from knit fabric.  Goal date:  4/30/2014
5.  Start work on baby shower decor items.  Goal date:  4/30/2014

I didn't get the maxi skirts sewn, and I haven't started working on the shower items, simply because I haven't received the fabric yet.  But May.  :-)  Definitely May.

1 comment:

  1. DUDE! You'll have to show me the maxi skirt when it's done! That is super exciting!!! And I admit I'm very curious as to the shower fabric, too! :0)

    ReplyDelete