These are going to be quick... but I wanted to keep posting the positive things going on in life.
1. I paid for the first section of the CPA exam yesterday. I'm currently waiting for the NTS (Notice to Schedule) so I can register for an exact date to take audit. :-)
2. My birthday is officially just over a week away!
3. PINK IMPACT is less than a week away! I'm so looking forward to this year. The positive of being in Conference B is that you get to see all the sneak peaks from Conference A.
4. I've lost 4.6 lbs so far on Advocare's 24 Day Challenge. I'm pretty darn proud of myself!
5. But today was hard. It's our Day 2 spread pot luck at work, and I ate a piece of cake. It was yummy, but I'm not sure what it did to my overall day. The good news is that I stayed away from the enchiladas and tacos, and ate a salad instead.
C these are HUGE accomplishments! WAY TO GO!!!! 4 lbs is amazing, and one small piece of cake didn't derail your day, that's a huge accomplishment! You are totally rockin' life right now. Keep it up! You inspire me!!!
ReplyDelete