It has been kind of a rough week around these parts. And, I always find myself going back to this verse. So I thought I'd share it this week, along with my HF4F. :-)
1. I'm almost finished with the homework/simulation part of the audit review. And I still have a little less than two weeks until my exam. That's *GREAT* news. My goal is to have it completely wrapped up by Sunday, and then spend the next 1.5 weeks studying. :-)
2. We are getting two new pups this weekend. They have names already, because they are really not longer puppies, but their current owner is moving overseas and doesn't want to take the dogs with her. They are brothers, both Boston Terriers. Should be fun to have more feet in the house!
3. My doctor is finally scheduling me for a sonogram. Thankfully! They want to rule out a variety of different causes, and while the exam isn't until next Wednesday, I'm glad it's finally happening.
4. Alex got me the most gorgeous roses for my birthday on Sunday. And they've totally opened up. I need to take another new photo to show just how big they are, but I can barely wrap my hand around them.
5. I'm super looking forward to the weekend! Birthday celebrations for a dear friend tonight, a girl's lunch to plan Lindsey's baby shower & nursery decor, studying tomorrow afternoon, church Sunday, getting the boys Sunday afternoon, and just an overall relaxing weekend. I need to make a trip to the store this weekend, and get back on my paleo diet. :-)


*LOVE* the roses!!!
ReplyDelete